Due to COVID-19 context, the UTN International Relations Office attends all queries remotely.
Please find each Program Manager Contact at INSTITUCIONAL.
You can also contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSISTANCE FOR UTN COMMUNITY THAT IS ABROAD: please, contact email@example.com
In addition, UTN COMMUNITY interested in information about COVID-19, can visit UTNenMiCasa
UTN REC | RRII
Students who wants to conduct a semester of study at the UTN, please complete the following information. This information should always be sent by the coordinator of the Office of International Relations of the sending University.
The admission requirements are:
- Agreement of Cooperation between the home university and UTN. At present, the UTN is in the process of re-structuring level exchanges with the world. If there are no agreements with the UTN, contact us for other options.
- Certification of having been chosen by the home university as an exchange student.
Sufficient knowledge of Spanish language.
- Sufficient financial support to obtain a residence permit as an exchange student.
For studies in specific research departments, it may be necessary information attached.
Para realizar estudios en departamentos específicos de investigación, puede ser necesario información anexa.
Deadline for receipt of Applications
The deadlines for completing the formalities for nomination are:
- 1st Semester, March to August: 20th November.
- 2nd semester, August to December: 20th May.
To be accepted as an exchange student, you must submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish language.
- Copy of the latest academic records issued by the home university, in English, including explanation of the grading.
- Confirmation by the sending university that the student is under an exchange program as an exchange student.
- Certificate of Spanish language.
- Copy of passport.
- Contact person at the University of Origin (coordinator of the exchange program).
- International health insurance coverage form and a copy of the contract.
- Recognition of hazards and acceptance of responsibility.
- For Processing of entry – Temporary Permit for Student MERCOSUR and Rest of world (no MERCOSUR), go to www.migraciones.gov.ar and click on: DISPOSICIÓN DNM N° 20.699/2006
Only complete applications will be accepted with all the requested documentation, not otherwise taken into account. The documentation of the students must be sent through the exchange program coordinator of the University (partner university).See Checklist.
All documentation must be submitted in A4 format.
Not all Faculties of UTN have accommodations, so foreign exchange students are housed in shared apartments or houses with other students. The Department of International Relations in each Faculty has a list of contacts, and can be made available to students once they complete the requirements for admission.
Medical insurance will be recruited by the student prior to arrival at the UTN, which should take into account:
Shall be valid for at least 1 month duration of the exchange.
This information can also be sent prior to the arrival of the student.
The student must have sufficient financial backing to afford:
- Cost of accommodation.
- Costs of maintenance (food, travel, etc.).
- Medical insurance.
- International Travel return.
Spanish Language Requirements
Spanish language requirements are very important because most studies are conducted in Spanish, the necessary level is B1. In the case that students wish to take courses of Spanish, is coordinated with the Faculty to develop a supply line with expectations, and levels of requirements.
The Faculty provides specific information. It helps to have this information prior to the arrival of the exchange students, to improve the coordination of language courses.